- Schedule a tour, by clicking here or contact center director to schedule a tour.
- After your tour, determine if this program fits the needs of your child.
- Discuss registration options with center director, prior to completing the registration form.
- Once the appropriate registration form and fees have been received, parents will be given a registration packet (i.e. health forms, emergency card, etc.) to be completed. Packet must be fully completed and returned prior to student’s start date.
- Parents will then receive a WELCOME packet with important information about LSF (handbook, curriculum, field trip list, etc.), as well as student’s start date.
- Little Smiling Faces Childcare Center I and II is open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Little Smiling Faces I is licensed for ages 2 to 5 years old. Little Smiling Faces II is licensed for 18 months to 5 years old.
- Please call center for tuition information, registration fees and other fees.
- Open Door Policy – You can drop in at any time! Transition can be hard not only for our students, but for parents as well. You may come in to observe your child for 20 to 30 minutes each day, if necessary, until you feel comfortable they are transitioning properly.
Contact the Director for link access to the registration form and packet.
All fees are due up front with student registration.